By a beautiful synchronicity, I ran into M.I.A.’s drummer, Kiran Gandhi, at SXSW 2015. She turned out to be a super fascinating soul, and agreed to meet up and have a creative conversation for the podcast with me. Listen to this one very carefully, as she represents a unique blend of wicked smart (she’s attending Harvard Business School MBA Program!) and wildly creative (watch a video of her drumming and get hypnotized).
- How to balance creative life and business school
- Tapping into The Power of Peak experience
- What is a Circadian rhythm and adapting to your life’s pace
- The Unique Philosophy of “Atomic Living”
- The importance of recognizing values and using intuition
- The synchronous moment we met
- Being present and its benefits
- Having focus on what you want and learning to say ‘no’
- Why humans need interaction
- The exquisite side of mathematics
- Do indie artists need to have a team to do it all?
- How to Make your Heroes your friends
- Synchronicity, What is synchronicity for you?